WELCOME...... Please Select Tabs at Top & Bottom of Page.
Gladstone Cinemas respects the Guidelines suggested by the Australian Direct Marketing Association, in it's Code of Practice for Consumer Protection in E-Commerce.
In line with those Guidelines, Gladstone Cinemas would like you to be aware of the information we collect to provide your service.
WE DO NOT PROVIDE THIRD PARTIES WITH ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
Information collected by Gladstone Cinemas
- Your contact information, including named individuals for administration, technical and billing issues. This information may include telephone, fax numbers and email addresses
- Information about what services you have ordered from Gladstone Cinemas
- Information about what services you have enquired
- Your interest in receiving Gladstone Cinemas email newsletters
- Correspondence between you and Gladstone Cinemas
- Any help calls made by you to Gladstone Cinemas
What Gladstone Cinemas does with your information
- We do not make your personal information available to third parties
- We will contact relevant people to communicate billing and technical issues
- We store website data and email queued on our servers, only for use as back-up data should it be required
- We may customise our email newsletters and communications to reflect your interest in a particular service
- We access historic correspondence and details about earlier conversions in response to customer service issues and, to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Gladstone Cinemas
- We may use historic help calls to add to the FAQ and help support section of our website
On signing up to Gladstone Cinemas your email is included in our email lists, and you may opt-out of all non-essential email if you so wish.